Portal Site for Russellian in Japan
(London; Allen & Unwin, 1967. 91 p. 19 cm. Unwin Books Series n.70)
* Bertrand Russell, eine Biographie was first pub. by the Colloquium Verlag, Otto H. Hess in 1962.
* First pub. in English by John Barker in 1965.
* First pub. in Unwin Books ed. in 1967.
Introduction 冒頭(原文) 邦訳書目次
1. Family, childhood and youth.
2. Socialism and mathematics.
3. Politics and people.
4. At Cambridge and Harvard.
5. The First World War and prison.
6. Journeys to Soviet Russia and China.
7. Books and lectures.
8. 'The school' and moralities.
9. War years in the United States.
10.Peace and honours.
11.Days in Australia.
12.The H-Bomb clash.
Jacket photograph: from left to right:
1963 / 1893 / 1916